Friday, January 27, 2012

God's Simple Plan Of Salvation Still Works!

By Pastor Bruce Oyen



    Are you seeking salvation? That is, do you want to experience God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness? Do you want to receive eternal life and know you have it? Do you want to make sure your soul will go to heaven when you die? If so, I have good news for you! These blessings and more can become yours today! Yes, TODAY! But you need to know God's paln of salvation.
   God's plan of salvation is very simple, in comparison to what you might think. Many persons wrongly think they must be good enough to qualify for salvation. To them, it is somewhat like graduating from high school or college. That is, they think if they get good grades from God, so to speak, he will give them what they are seeking. As a result, such persons are never quite sure they will make it to heaven. They wonder, "What if I the slip up along the way? Maybe that will disqualify me from salvation. I know I often do not think and behave as well as I should."
   Well, if that is how you think, I have have good news for you! More importantly, God has good news for you! He wants to give salvation and its many blessings, and he wants to do so today!
    If that is what you are seeking, click on the following link and read the article called "God's Simple Plan Of Salvation." If you believe in Jesus Christ because of the message you read, please let me know at once. I want to be of further help to you in the Christian life. Or, if you have questions about this matter, please send me an e-mail right away.
    Here is the link to "God's Simple Plan Of Salvation" : http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps-english.html