Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Arminian Theology: Myths And Realities," by Roger E. Olson

    Some books are worth reading at least twice. That is certainly true of Roger E. Olson's very informative and interesting book called, "Arminian Theology: Myths And Realities." The book is available from number of sources. A link to one of them is provided here. If you click on the link below, you can take a look-see at the table of contents, reviews, and other information about the book and its author. The book is so informative and interesting, I might soon read it a third time.
    One disclaimer: my endorsement of this book is not to be understood as an endorsement of anything and everything the author says in this book or his other books. But there is very little in this book that I recall being objectionable. If I must choose a label by which to identify my theology on the points addressed in this book, it will be the label "historic Arminian." But it is also true that I believe in the doctrine of the believer's eternal security, also known as "once saved, always saved."
    Here is the link to Olson's book:

No comments:

Post a Comment